If you are looking for a guest speaker for your group, let’s talk.
Women’s Issues have always been a passion of both my life and my work. As a coach, counselor and trainer, I have been a guest speaker and discussion leader at many women’s groups, associations, clubs, and organizational meetings. My talks relate to women’s concerns at home, at work, in relationships, and in transitions, we all face as we age and grow wiser.
My ADHD Presentations teach positive ways to handle the stress that families face when a child has ADHD. I provide a variety of topical speaking engagements for schools, Special Education PTAs (SEPTAs), hospitals, community groups and associations.
I am currently scheduling guest speaking engagements in Long Island, NY and in Southern Florida.
These are a few of the topics I have covered in my recent talks:
- Understanding ADHD
- How to Parent an ADHD Child
- How to Parent an ADHD Teen
- Six Steps to Homework Success
- The Family Meeting – A Powerful Tool to Solve Problems
- My Grandchild has ADHD – What do I do now?
- A Gathering of Women Discussion Group
- Growing up in the 50’s 60’s and 70’s
Please, call my office if you would like to arrange a speaking engagement for your group: 516.487.0636.